23 March 2010

tunes-day. {claire denamur}

I haven't understood French since the ninth grade. But, for some reason I understand Claire Denamur just fine.  The video portrays the classic Prince Charming story, updated for the present:

Boy meets girl, and they move into perfect apartment together. Life is grand. 
Boy and girl grow farther and farther apart, until a shocking discovery is made.  
Boy moves out of perfect apartment, and life goes on for girl.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that when you can understand the lyrics, the story is much more complex. But, to be honest, I'm pretty content to watch the super cool camera tricks, and bop about with Claire Denamur's voice in my head all day!




Happy listening!

I'm off to the iTunes store to get the whole album... 
x. {B}

ps: More from Claire {here} and {here}.

No comments:

Post a Comment